SPUG:SpamAssassin with Exchange

Dahlke, Doug DFDahlke at shieldsbag.com
Mon May 12 17:31:41 CDT 2003

Seems I'm always running into a dead end.. I've always wanted to try
SpamAssassin and downloaded this fine Perl app today.  Looks like
setting up a home internet POP3 account is a breeze, but I'm of course
trying to set it up at work with our @$@($*&@#^($(*&%) M$ exchange
server POS.  For some reason, it doesn't like anything I set up.  If I
use my exchange email account name, it won't connect.  If I try to add a
pop3 client, still can find exchange.  Anybody already experienced at
this and can help a little bit?  I'm running on Outlook 2002 under
Office XP on XP.. Sorry to say.  Exchange is the 2000 version.  Thanks
for any pre help.

Doug Dahlke