SPUG:Perl/SQL job

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Mar 27 18:06:41 CST 2003

hello - I am looking for a perl&mysql guru and thought SPUG would be the
perfect place to advertise for the position - here are the details :
===================================

Company name: Case's Ladder, Inc.

Location: United States, WA, Mount Vernon

Travel: 0-25%

Terms of employment: Salaried employee

Hours: Full time

Onsite: yes

We are seeking energetic, success oriented applicants to help maintain,
enhance, and create programs to operate Case's Ladder, an online gaming
service provider.  We are a profitable company that has been in business
for over seven years, and are owned by eUniverse, a NASDAQ traded
profitable Internet entertainment company.

Required skills:
Strong background in Perl, mod_perl, MySQL and PHP.  Good understanding of
CVS or other version control software.        Ability to interact with other
staff members, clients, and customers is also required.

Desired skills:
Experience with high volume dynamically generated web sites, including LVS,
mod_backhand, proxies, and PHP accelerators.

URL for more information: http://www.igl.net/moreinfo/jobs.html

Contact information:
E-mail a cover letter, resume, code samples/URLs of your work to
jobs at igl.net