SPUG:Apocalypse 6 is Out

Brian Wisti brianwisti at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 01:41:47 CST 2003

I'm only about a third of the way through it, so I'll
have to pick it up again in the morning.  Gotta admit,
though, this Apocalypse has me excited about Perl in a
way that I haven't been for at least a year :-)

-Brian W
http://coolnamehere.com/

--- "Michael R. Wolf" <MichaelRunningWolf at att.net>

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2003/03/07/apocalypse6.html