SPUG:Re: SPUG Aug mtg w/ CGI::Kwiki

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Jun 29 17:59:29 CDT 2003

At our August SPUG meeting, I will be providing a server and WiFi
(802.11b) access point, courtesy of Addnorya [1]. This is an early
heads-up to anyone wishing to try out the Kwiki during the meeting. You
may bring a laptop with suitable WiFi equipment to connect.

Of course, one can try out the Kwiki right now on the Internet. What's the
difference? We'll get to play with Brian's presentation *while* he's
talking. Now that interactive!

The rumor that we will have access to the Internet is simple fantasy. I
may have other features to offer on the server (such as shell access and a
CPAN mirror), but it's too early to say what I'll have ready. I'm hoping
to make the equipment a regular feature at future SPUG meetings as a
resource. Please send me suggestions or ideas. I will make another
announcement in early August.

[1] http://addnorya.com/

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.