SPUG:How to bundle images in PDF?

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Sun Jun 29 17:15:53 CDT 2003

I'm suprized to see you use anything but Perl while presenting Perl. I've been
using PDF::Create for most all my PDFness. It helps to write PDF files on the
fly (and works rather nice). If you check the perldoc's PDF::Create it
provides for a media box, but I haven't used it yet.
Jay

--
Personalized e-mail and domain names:
<http://netidentity.com/BI3CCYFM