SPUG:Rookie Question

Orr, Chuck (NOC) chuck.orr at attws.com
Mon Jun 16 22:47:03 CDT 2003

Yes, it is  = not  -

So, many of you have identified that I cannot type.  I have known this
for years and in the past have tried to keep it to myself.  The charade
was ended today.  However, only one person so far has offered an
alternative to using grep and I am confident that there is more out
there.  I guess none of you have met my friends mroe and sl.  Any other
ideas that don't involve the differences between = and - would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help and humor,
Chuck