SPUG:YAPC Wiki Site

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Jun 15 00:03:58 CDT 2003

On Sat, 14 Jun 2003, SPUG-list-owner wrote:

> Any ideas on how we could use a wiki for SPUGly purposes?

Sure. But it only holds real value to the community if there is a body of
knowledge related to SPUG that can be maintained by the community. So, I
guess it's up to this community and its leader to decide what would go
there.

I suspect that much of the information on this mailing list is discussion
oriented and transient. So, it doesn't necessarily fit with strengths
offered by a Wiki.

The SeattlePerl website could become a Wiki, but how much of that is
really in need of community stewardship? We have you! :)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.