SPUG:Minimal Typing for Selections; ideas?

Leon Brocard acme at astray.com
Mon Jun 9 12:27:47 CDT 2003

SPUG-list-owner sent the following bits through the ether:

> <DOC-CRITIC-MODE>...</DOC-CRITIC-MODE>

Yes, a lot of the core modules could do with better documentation. I
agree. I just don't have the time to do it.

> Will we see you at YAPC this year?  Will you be perhaps even be
> my official "handler" for my tutorial presenation, as in Amsterdam? 8-}

My Perl conference world tour has already begun, but I'll also be at
YAPC::NA, OSCON and YAPC::EU. I'm not helping organise YAPC::EU. Or at
least, I don't *think* I am. I mean, the conference colour is
pink. Pink! Not orange...

Leon
--
Leon Brocard.............................http://www.astray.com/
scribot.................................http://www.scribot.com/

... As I said before, I never repeat myself