SPUG:my server moved again, but the dust has settled

Fred Morris m3047 at inwa.net
Thu Jun 5 13:23:15 CDT 2003

My server moved again, but this time it should stay put... and my
ever-so-cool ISP gave me 5 fixed IPs and they're still only charging me
$20/month. :-)

The server now does have a name, devil.m3047.inwa.net.

So, the PNW IT SPUG calendar is here:

    http://devil.m3047.inwa.net/calendar/pnwit/

...or actually, here:

http://devil.m3047.inwa.net/calendar/pnwit/perl/report.cgi?username=public&m
agic=0&report=spug_events

and the firewall analyzer/editor tool ("very beta") is here:

  http://devil.m3047.inwa.net/pub/fw-control/

As always, watch out for the 'bot motel: there are no 404s or 403s on this
server!

Both of those are written in Perl. Not really having much at all to do with
Perl: Ben, the owner of my ISP, sues spammers, and being the kinda guy he
is, he's put together a 'zine called _Zen and the Art of Small Claims:
Suing telemarketers, junk faxers and email spammers for fun and profit_.
I'll bring my copy (it's on paper, even) to the meet next Wednesday.

(Michael: ok, no more Baywatch jokes.)

--

Fred Morris
m3047 at inwa.net