SPUG:Free Open-Source Promo by LJ

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Mon Jun 2 17:53:41 CDT 2003

SPUGsters,
	especially Fred ("The Thingy Guy") Morris,

		Check out the "Product announcement service" below.
	-Tim
| Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim(AT)timmaher.org     |
| JAWCAR ("Just Another White-Camel Award Recipient") |
| SPUG Founder & Leader       spug(AT)seattleperl.org |
| Seattle Perl Users Group    www.seattleperl.org     |

Hi from your friends at Linux Journal,

Today we launched a sister-web site, Worldwatch, an online publication
that explores how Linux and Open Source software are specifically influencing
social, economic and political changes worldwide. If you have a quick second,
please check it out, http://worldwatch.linuxgazette.com .

Additionally we wanted to remind you of two other LJ sites that we hope
you'll take advantage of. Those are:

Buyer's Guide, http://www.linuxjournal.com/bg
List your products and services for free today! Thousands of readers
daily.

LJ's Product Announcement Service, http://pr.linuxjournal.com
Post your press releases here -- we're constantly promoting the site to
the mainstream press and analysts as the one-stop shopping center for all of
their Linux and Open-Source product and service announcements. We have an
active community of site visitors because of this. Make sure to take
advantage of this free PR opportunity!

Sincerely,
Carlie Fairchild
carlie at ssc.com
VP Marketing and Sales
SSC Publications

-Tim
| Tim Maher (206) 781-UNIX  (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX   |
| CEO, JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient")   |
| tim(AT)Consultix-Inc.Com  TeachMeUnix.Com  TeachMePerl.Com |