SPUG: Giving up on computer jobs

Ben Reser ben at reser.org
Tue Jul 29 02:15:48 CDT 2003

On Mon, Jul 28, 2003 at 11:34:16PM -0700, Jay Gray wrote:
> In the three weeks I've been back at Microsoft, I found a social alias
> for my church (20 people), founded a social alias for former InfoSpace
> employees at MSFT (another 25), and wrote a list of 50 friends from
> the Windows group. I have 100 contacts at Microsoft.

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that this Microsoft
employee posted that email:
a) In plain text
b) With PINE.
c) From a Sun box.

:D

(Sorry couldn't resist)

--
Ben Reser <ben at reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche