SPUG: Time for a Geek picknic?

Jay Scherrer jay at scherrer.com
Mon Jul 21 16:59:54 CDT 2003

All right:
The guys who put together the linuxFest earlier this year have decided to drop
their keyboards for a day and hit the volley ball and Softball fields and
tennis courts. A get together face to face and decide about next years
linuxFest.
N'other words: group picknic featuring the north west lugs (Blug, Taclug,
Kplug, GSlug).
Bring your barbie n chips.
# sunscreen?
RSVP: Chuck Wolber <chuckw at quantumlinux.com>
Time: noon till sundown.
Date: Sat. Aug. 23rd
Place: "Follow the Light" Koinonia church
1063 Hoquiam Ave. NE
Renton, Wa. 98059

# Next to Hazen high school Renton, Wa.

Jay Scherrer