SPUG: add to default @INC

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Fri Jul 18 16:14:13 CDT 2003

Personally, I use the PERL5LIB environment variable. From the perldoc
perlrun page:

PERL5LIB    A colon-separated list of directories in which
            to look for Perl library files before looking
            in the standard library and the current direc-
            tory.  Any architecture-specific directories
            under the specified locations are automati-
            cally included if they exist.  If PERL5LIB is
            not defined, PERLLIB is used.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.