SPUG:Perl Certification Kwiki Online

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu Jul 3 20:50:34 CDT 2003

(Un)?certified JAPHs,

Along with a tenacious cold in a hot land, I picked up "Kwiki
Fever" at YAPC last month. Which got me to thinking, why make TPC
attendees wait until Thursday afternoon (for the panel
discussion) or Thursday evening (for the BOF) to start frothing
at the mouth about every JAPH's most controversial issue, and why
deprive non-attendees of the experience altogether, when we can
=start arguing= about Perl Certification *right now* at the Perl
Certification Kwiki site?

Check it out, and more importantly, contribute your thoughts and
experiences to it, at http://perlcert.perlocity.org

I'm especially interested in having people contribute
"testimonials" about Perl certification tests they took, or
certifications that employees offered to managers, or tests that
managers administered to or requested from applicants. Let the
rest of us hear about your experiences!

Related web sites:
    Kwiki:
	http://www.kwiki.org
    YAPC Kwiki:
	http://yapc.kwiki.org
    OSCON Kwiki:
	http://oscon.kwiki.org
    OSCON Perl Certification Session
	http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/3747
    OSCON Perl Certification BOF
	http://conferences.oreillynet.com/cs/os2003/view/e_sess/4555"
    Perl Certification Kwiki
	http://perlcert.perlocity.org

-Tim
| Tim Maher (206) 781-UNIX  (866) DOC-PERL  (866) DOC-UNIX   |
| CEO, JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient")   |
| tim(AT)Consultix-Inc.Com  TeachMeUnix.Com  TeachMePerl.Com |