SPUG:Oregon income tax question

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Thu Jul 3 00:28:11 CDT 2003

IANATC, but,

A quick look at the Oregon Department of Revenue site suggests that there
is a nonresident status for filing personal income taxes. I suspect you'll
want to look into the nonresident form 40N.

  http://www.dor.state.or.us/2002Forms/101-048N.pdf

  http://www.dor.state.or.us/forms.html

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.