SPUG: POD Talk

Geoffrey & Kristin Grosenbach glyph at mac.com
Fri Jan 3 09:20:54 CST 2003

By popular demand and at the request of Tim, I will be giving a short
talk on the use of POD at the February SPUG meeting.

Planned topics include:

* Basic POD tags and syntax
* Making pod2html look good with stylesheets
* Targeting multiple output formats
* Syntax/parser gotchas
* A brief look at the code that parses POD (i.e. writing your own
translator for a new or customized output format)

Feel free to write me with any other POD-related topics you'd like to
hear discussed.

Geoff
glyph at mac.com

http://www.GeoffreyGrosenbach.com