SPUG:Damian Conway at PDX PM next Tue, Jan 28

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Thu Jan 23 13:41:24 CST 2003

Damian Conway is giving his Quantum::Superpositions talk next Tuesday
in Portland, OR.  This is the same title of the talk he gave last July
in Seattle.

If you havent't seen it, and are interested, please send email to
    Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net>
He's looking for a head count.

And if you'd like to head down, please post a follow-up for
"ride offered" or "ride wanted" so that the road trip will be a
networking experience.