SPUG:~damian/bin scripts.

Christie 'Bob' Robertson cpr at u.washington.edu
Tue Jan 21 14:28:23 CST 2003

Others have requested my notes, so here they are for the perusal of those
interested, but don't forget the disclaimer!  I'm sure there are
mistakes from my own mis-hearing or ignorance or lack of ability to type
and listen at the same time.  Still, I'm sure some keywords in here will
be helpful to remember certain functions we'll all be reimplementing on
our own systems...

http://xie.helvella.org/~xie/damian2003-01-15.txt
http://xie.helvella.org/~xie/damian2003-01-16.txt

xie