SPUG:~damian/bin scripts.

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Tue Jan 21 00:46:40 CST 2003

Brian Maher <maherb at brimworks.com> writes:

> Damian's talk at this months SPUG meeting was great!
> I was interested in acquiring some of the scripts Damian presented at
> this months SPUG meeting.  Specifically, I would like to see these
> scripts:
> -cd/cdd/cdd?
> -pmd
> -killproc
> -entar/untar
> -getraw
> Has Damian posted these anywhere?

Not yet.  He will after he gets home, catches up on a backlog of
sleep, catches up with his family, and then a bit more.  His last
state-side gig is at the O'Reilly conference in early Feb.

Do the math - I'm not sure what it adds up to, but this gives you a
shape of the issue.

And, of course, anything earlier is just the grace of that amazingly
prolific Australian programmer going above (the equator) and beyond
(normal human limits).

Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRunningWolf at att.net