SPUG:~damian/bin scripts.

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Tue Jan 21 00:46:40 CST 2003

Brian Maher <maherb at brimworks.com> writes:

> Damian's talk at this months SPUG meeting was great!
>
> I was interested in acquiring some of the scripts Damian presented at
> this months SPUG meeting.  Specifically, I would like to see these
> scripts:
>
> -cd/cdd/cdd?
> -pmd
> -killproc
> -entar/untar
> -getraw
>
> Has Damian posted these anywhere?

Not yet.  He will after he gets home, catches up on a backlog of
sleep, catches up with his family, and then a bit more.  His last
state-side gig is at the O'Reilly conference in early Feb.

Do the math - I'm not sure what it adds up to, but this gives you a
shape of the issue.

And, of course, anything earlier is just the grace of that amazingly
prolific Australian programmer going above (the equator) and beyond
(normal human limits).

Michael

--
Michael R. Wolf