SPUG:Damianiacal Party, Sat. 1/18

Colin Meyer cmeyer at helvella.org
Fri Jan 17 17:46:54 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 14, 2003 at 07:20:27PM -0800, Tim Maher wrote:
> SPUGsters,

Scroll down for driving directions...

> Colin Meyer (cmeyer at helvella.org) has bravely volunteered (or was
> it the Giant Margarita speaking?) to host a party for Visiting Perl

Although it was certainly the margarita speaking (it was as big as my
head!), I'm very happy to have SPUGgers and other associated folks over
for a Damianiacal hoedown.

> Guru Damian Conway this coming Saturday, 1/18, from approx. 7pm
> to midnight.
>
> All SPUGsters, and alternative language scripters (python, ruby,
> etc.) are invited.  Spouses/friends are welcome as well, even if
> they program in Visual Basic or not at all (nearly the same thing 8-} ).
>
> Partiers are asked to bring some drinks and snacks.  Smokers are
> welcome too, but they must indulge outside the house.
>
> Colin Meyer
> (206) 722-6687
> 10729 57th Ave S., Seattle WA
> 98178-2233

Driving directions:

South on I5 to exit 158 (says E Marginal Way and MLK way)
Left at first light, over the freeway.
Straight through next light, crossing MLK.
Follow From Ryan directions.

North on I5 to exit 157 (says MLK way)
Head towards the right lane, to avoid getting back onto I5.
Right at first light, onto Ryan Way.
Follow From Ryan directions.