SPUG:want to help launch microship?

Michael R. Wolf MichaelRunningWolf at att.net
Thu Jan 16 03:07:59 CST 2003

Steve Roberts, a December SPUG speaker is looking for volunteers to
join his newly mounted microship push toward a July 1 launch.  I've
appended a recent email with some techno-teasers.  Dig around at
microship.com to find more.  You could get lost in his decades of
technomadic madness -- he has.

I've set the "reply-to" field so that you can reply directly back to
Steve; make sure it works so you don't follow up here.

    You don't need a face that could launch a thousand ships. (1E3 ships)
    But your interface could help launch a micro ship.        (1E-3 ship)

Have fun,
Michael Wolf, recently-landed technomadic land traveler

--
Michael R. Wolf
    All mammals learn by playing!
        MichaelRunningWolf at att.net