[Spug-list] Re: List now on mailman! sub sub sub !TEST

SPUG-list-owner tim at consultix-inc.com
Tue Jan 7 15:07:56 CST 2003

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:39:55PM -0800, Pommert, Daniel wrote:
> Maybe you could set up a test list to work out the bugs rather than testing
> in production....  I'm getting an awfully high e-mails/value from this list,
> lately.  Also, I'm finding that Java can do many of the things that I like
> Perl for.  I'm sure I'm not alone in any of these sentiments.  'Nuf said.
>
> -- Daniel Pommert

Sorry, but I don't think it's worth the trouble to ask the PM admin folks
to set up a second list for us, just for testing purposes.  This should
all blow over in a short time, and then we'll be back to our main
purpose: trying to suppress Stick-Riddle postings! 8-}

Tim
| Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim at timmaher.org       |
| JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient" |
| SPUG Founder & Leader       spug at seattleperl.org   |
| Seattle Perl Users Group    www.seattleperl.org    |