SPUG: not quite random thoughts on the current crop of user groups

Daniel Sabath dan at concolor.org
Mon Aug 25 11:25:32 CDT 2003

Karl. Thanks for the suggestion.  I have them scheduled every two weeks in
the downtown area, but if that is too often just let me know. I did that
scheduling based on feedback during the first one.
The next one is Friday 8/29.

Fred. I have no idea what you mean by copycat lunches. I started it
downtown because i thought it was a good idea and can't make the ballard
ones. One of the things about open source is the community. This is
community building. While I hear your point of view and even agree with
some of it, in this case I think you are barking up the wrong tree. We
would however love to see you show up this friday and help build the
community.

-dan