SPUG: Reminder: Open Sauce Lunch this Wednesday

Brian Hatch bri at ifokr.org
Mon Aug 11 22:42:49 CDT 2003

The next Open Sauce Lunch is this Wednesday, Aug 13th at 12:30
at California Pizza Kitchen at Northgate Mall, just off of I-5.
(Yes, this is an attempt by one of the Ballardites to have an
Open Sauce Lunch more accessible to non Ballardites...)

For more details and maps, go to
  http://spugwiki.perlocity.org/index.cgi?WednesdayAug13atNorthgate

If you are coming, either add your name to the wiki entry above,
or send me an email so I can reserve an appropriate table.

Look for a guy with a goatee and purple camouflage hat; that will be
this lunch's Convener, Brian Hatch.

--
Brian Hatch                  "Touch passion when it comes
   Systems and                your way. It's rare enough

Every message PGP signed