SPUG: Seattle Perl Gig

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Mon Aug 11 15:56:37 CDT 2003

Although most folks on the SPUG list appreciate hearing about
opportunities to work using their favorite language, we do ask that some
additional information be provided. This helps target the job to the right
person (and keeps everyone from having to call and ask a lot of
questions).

Please see the information on the SPUG website at http://seattleperl.org/
under the heading "Job Offers for SPUG Members". It gives a list of the
basic information requested and an email address for posting (messages are
screened before forwarding on to the list).

Your friend is also welcome to do this directly (there's no need to be
subscribed to the list to post job offers through this address).

Thank you.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.