SPUG: Closing HTTP::Daemon port

Ben Reser ben at reser.org
Mon Aug 11 01:30:54 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 07:42:07PM -0700, Marc M. Adkins wrote:
> It's steady at between 55 and 60 seconds.  Mandrake 9.1.  May be the other
> side of the connection (see my reply re: netstat --inet).

Can you post your code so we can play with it?  Or at least a minimum
working example of something that will cause your issue.  If I can
replicate it I might be able to figure out how to fix the issue...

--
Ben Reser <ben at reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche