SPUG: RE / Split Question

Lee Wilson devnull at devnullsoftware.com
Fri Aug 1 16:49:14 CDT 2003

On Wed, 30 Jul 2003, Orr, Chuck  (NOC) wrote:

> Thank You all for the excellent responses.
>
> I tried several of these because I felt guilty wasting all the thought
> and code.  The solution that seems to fit my life best is the one from
> Lee Wilson.  Lee, thanks a million.  If you're ever in the Bothell area,
> I owe you a lunch.  I appreciate everyone's efforts on this one.

	No problems.  I enjoyed the momentary distraction from a boring
day =)
	Personally, I liked many of the other solutions a lot better.  I
consider myself pretty good at regex, but I learned a lot of new things
from the other solution.

	I think people should post more problems like this.  The solutions
are interesting because there are so MANY of them, all different.

Lee Wilson - INTP                               http://www.devnullsoftware.com
Software Developer / RealNetworks                    http://www.realarcade.com
                The people who understand ternary,
                  The people who dont, but care,
            and the people who don't understand or care.