SPUG:WMD as I see it

Doug Beaver doug at beaver.net
Sat Apr 12 23:12:34 CDT 2003

On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 08:17:02PM -0700, Michael R. Wolf wrote:
> Doug Beaver <doug at beaver.net> writes:
>
> > can we please keep politics off the spug list?  unless we're talking
> > about p5p?  :-)
>
> Kill joy!!!
>
> Not even a smirking smiley for "join @allied_forces"?
>   :-{

i'll give you a smirking smiley when you actually come up with something
clever, dude.

who enjoys *intelligent* debate about current events on forums where
it's appropriate.  if you're going to club people over the head with
your opinions, at least do it with a little class and style.  sheesh.

i don't think it's against the rules to talk about these sort of things,
i just think it's dumb to waste time rehashing the same old tired
arguments that each side of the fence uses.  if you're going to discuss
it, at least raise the level of discussion to something meaningful.  and
yes, i know what sarcasm is and i know what satire is.  your post was
neither.

doug

--
"Contrary to what most people say, the most dangerous animal in the
world is not the lion or the tiger or even the elephant.  It's a shark