SPUG: UNIX to MS ACCESS interface

Richard Wood wildwood_players at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 17:29:54 CDT 2002

I am very nearly successful.  I have dbish running on
Win2000 and now I am testing the connection from unix.
 Currently getting a connection failure:

DBI->connect(hostname=E271619.nw.nos.company.com;port=1522;dsn=dbi:ODBC:MasterSchedule)
failed: Cannot log in to DBI::ProxyServer: Error while
reading socket: A connection with a remote socket was
reset by that socket. at
/home/richwood/perl/RPC/PlServer/Comm.pm line 110.
 at MasterSchedule.pl line 16

but that will have to wait until Thursday.

Thanks for the direction!

Rich

(http://www.trolltech.com/developer/download/qt-x11.html)

=====