SPUG: Re: Storable and DBI

Creede Lambard creede at penguinsinthenight.com
Sun Oct 27 16:53:29 CST 2002

On Sun, 2002-10-27 at 14:41, Doug Beaver wrote:
> this is because Storable can't properly serialize code refs, globs or XS
> code.

I think that's the kicker. I remember reading this in the Storable perldoc, but didn't put 2 and 2 together.

Thanks for the responses. This gives me an idea of what to do next.

--
` / V \  . Creede Lambard                :  Geek by nature.

Perl Programmer and Linux Sysadmin, reasonable rates. Inquire within.
GPG key at http://www.penguinsinthenight.com/creede_public_key.asc