SPUG: Apache Madness!

Brian Hatch spug at ifokr.org
Mon Nov 18 22:31:38 CST 2002

> I'm using windows 2000 with apache installed.  The
> directory I'm accessing also happens to be across a
> mapped drive.  When I run the script from the command
> line, all looks well, but the web server does not display
> my data!  I've played with this quite a lot with no luck.

Can the webserver user access this directory?

What happens if you do something like this instead:

	chdir "f:\seal24\client\bin";
	print `dir`;

(Note I've never used apache or perl on windows - don't trust
this syntax.)

--
Brian Hatch                  If thine enemy wrong thee,
   Systems and                buy each of his children

Every message PGP signed