SPUG: Error message

Andre McDowall amcdowall at hotmail.com
Wed May 15 09:50:04 CDT 2002

Thanks for responding to my request Don. I would like to get rid of the
HTTP_REFERER. However, when I do, the script continues to send emails to the
receiver and continues to do so until the sender hits stop on their browser.
How can I get rid of the HTTP_REFERER and still have the script perform as
intended (i.e. send only one email?) Thanks!

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org