SPUG: Extreme Programming Meeting Thursday: Refactoring and Design Patterns

Tim Maher tim at consultix-inc.com
Thu May 9 14:35:56 CDT 2002

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 10:14:39AM -0700, Asim Jalis wrote:
> Marc M. Adkins wrote:
> > Is this the monthly SPUG meeting or something
> > else? Is it basically Perl folks?  I'd like to
> > meet some fellow mad scientists (anyone still
> > coding in Perl must be _crazy_, right?)...
>
> Mark,
>
> This is not the SPUG meeting. You can find
> information about the SPUG meeting at
> http://www.zipcon.net/spug/ according to which the
> May meeting is on 5/21.

A small correction:
The "canonical" address for SPUG is seattleperl.org these days.

-Tim

|  Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim at timmaher.org      |
|  SPUG Founder & Leader       spug at seattleperl.org  |
|  Seattle Perl Users Group    www.seattleperl.org   |

--
|  Tim Maher, CEO, CONSULTIX  (206) 781-UNIX; (866) DOC-PERL; (866) DOC-LINUX  |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org