SPUG: Web interface problem

Daryn Nakhuda daryn at marinated.org
Wed Mar 6 13:26:49 CST 2002

I'd love to hear a good way to do this as well.. Fork seemed to keep the
little globe spinning in IE, but maybe I was doing it wrong. My hack to
make it seem okay to the end user was just to schedule an at job (+10
seconds) from the cgi, then tell them it was being processed. I then had
another place where you could check the status of jobs (the script being
run by at updated the database as it ran).

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org