SPUG: RE: PerlScript, IIS, and .NET

Patterson, David S (Pat) davidpa at avaya.com
Thu Jun 27 14:06:45 CDT 2002

Not to stir up any controversy or anything, but here's an article about using perl in .NET:

http://builder.com.com/article.jhtml?id=u00220020630adm01.htm&fromtm=e601-4

I'm very interested in learning the .NET technology, because I hated MFC and refused to program MS systems because it was so convoluted (and thats coming from someone who was comfortable with X11 and Motif programming!!)

Maybe I won't even bother with the C[add optional punctuation here] variations and just do perl.  Thank you Active State!

---
"Oh, no. not another learning experience!..."
D. S. "Pat" Patterson
Software Engineer
Avaya, Inc.
6464 185th Ave NE