SPUG: text modification/formatting

EXT-Corcoran, David david.corcoran at Boeing.COM
Tue Jun 25 13:49:55 CDT 2002

To get all my output green, I open an Xwindow with -bg green and then run
the script "in" it; I suppose one could do the same for size and formatting
as well, although I've never done so myself :-) (sorry, I couldn't resist)

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org