Baker, Stephen M stephen.m.baker at intel.com
Thu Jul 25 16:07:10 CDT 2002

I need to make a multi-dimensional hash.  The top level has "$user" as keys,
and the values are references to another hash, hash2.  Hash2 has "$item" as
keys, and the values are references to an array.  The array has any number
of element in it... the goal being to be able to create a portable database
wherein the following is possible:

	by specifying a user, you can look to see the various items
associated with them, and then get specifics about any of those items...

I need a starting point... I'm somewhat familiar with perl but if anyone
could give me some direction that would be helpful.

Stephen Baker				Office:	253.371.4188
Intel Corporation				Mobile:	253.678.0556
Intel Architecture Group			Email:
stephen.m.baker at intel.com

Mail Stop DP3-307	2800 Center Dr.		Dupont, WA 98327

The information contained in this email are the opinions and views of the
author(s), and are not on behalf of Intel unless specifically stated.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org