SPUG: Perl and OO and Unit Testing

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Jul 21 21:30:20 CDT 2002

Welcome back. I think you may be right (Perl and Java are different). But
I don't see that as a bad thing. These feelings of guilt will pass with
time. Don't worry, Asim. There's nothing wrong with you that writing more
Perl won't cure. :)

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org