SPUG: As some Perl and PHP are similar

Sweethomes sweetsue at sweethomes.com
Fri Jul 19 16:37:35 CDT 2002

I'm wondering if anyone has some wisdom to impart on how to get the file
modification date to show up.  I continuously get the directory modification
date and absolutely no file modification dates.  If you have a moment,
please contact me and I'll send ya the details.

I wanted to say thank you for the directory search (File::Find) information.
I will be implementing this shortly!

www.web-dev-design.com
Susanne Bullo, Developer     Web Dev Design
16646 SE 10th Street        Bellevue, WA 98008
Telephone: 425.562.6040   Facsimile: 425.671.0571