SPUG: Two errors I need hashing out

Daryn Nakhuda daryn at marinated.org
Tue Jan 15 19:01:34 CST 2002

> I'm not sure I'd want to help out a known, chronic spammer or spam-friendly
> site.  I mean, I'm helpful, but aiding and abetting a lawbreaker isn't my
> idea of a good time.

Ken,

Please don't waste all of our time with this kind of post.

1. it was obnoxious.
2. the original post & ensuing thread was completely perl related and
therefore appropriate.
3. was there really any benefit to the whole group hearing you be a
smart-ass?
4. sounds like you were wrongly accusing her anyway.

if you have a reply to this, keep it off the list.

-daryn

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org