SPUG: Posting a question for someone with e-mail bounce problems

Daryn Nakhuda daryn at marinated.org
Fri Jan 11 16:54:44 CST 2002

what do you mean by ""invisibly" go to that url and grab and save the
resulting page"? Colin's solution would just send the user (assuming it's
a cgi script, and there is a user) to that generated url. If you're just
trying to fetch the url from your script and save it somewhere, use LWP.

see the perldoc for how to use it, it's pretty easy.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org