SPUG: Posting a question for someone with e-mail bounce problems

Samantha Samantha at evolvingearth.org
Fri Jan 11 16:14:05 CST 2002

Hi there -

I am posting this question for a new member that keeps getting her e-mail
bounced back. Hopefully this will work. Please reply to her and not me. :)

Thanks, Samantha

Message:

I'm new to the group here (actually I think I belonged some time ago) and
wanted to first say hello.

My question is this - I have a script that utilizes a mysql database for
variables.  Based on certain criteria, variables are picked and then placed
into a url.  My next step is to figure out how to make my script "invisibly"
go to that generated url then grab and save the resulting page.  What sort
of coding do I use for this sort of thing?

I confess to being perl stupid :) and appreciate any help that I can get.

Susanne Bullo - Sweet Homes
<http://refer.ccbill.com/cgi-bin/clicks.cgi?CA=903921&PA=227740>
DirectTV DSL <http://www.ezinfocenter.com/4216180/dsl>
Get Paid to Read Email! <http://www.ezinfocenter.com/4216180/mm>