SPUG: Avoid this recruiter?

Parr, Ryan Ryan.Parr at wwireless.com
Wed Jan 9 16:10:45 CST 2002

http://www.asynchrony.com uses an interesting method of pooling developers
into projects, and splitting the cash out evenly. If SPUG were to have
something similar (http://www.aspugrony.com :) and a few good sales people
to push the new team, then SPUG could contend for the lion's share of
Western Washington/South West Canada (and further if the client doesn't mind
it) contract Perl or Perlish programming.

-- Ryan