SPUG: Avoid this recruiter?

Brian Wisti wbrian2 at qwest.net
Wed Jan 9 12:26:03 CST 2002

Okay, so it's not just me.  I got a mild rejection complex talking to this
guy a few times.  Not taking down numbers, telling me that the client company
was on a hiring hold & could I call back tomorrow ...

I'm curious if anybody has had luck as well.

Brian Wisti

On Wednesday 09 January 2002 08:29 am, you wrote:
> Has anybody had success with this recruiter?
>
> Cazy Green
> Greythorn Inc.
> 40 Lake Bellevue
> Suite 100
> Bellevue, WA 98005
> cazy.green at ...
>
> He's always looking for somebody with Perl skills on a
> particular job board, in fact in one of his ads he
> recently states, "I need 12 Perl GURU's".  Yet, when I
> call him up, he use stalling tactics or doesn't even
> take your number to return your call, you have to call
> him.  After calling him several times, I said f#$k
> this, he ain't looking for nobody.
>
> Someday, I'm thinking of just sending him a real hyped
> up resume, that has no value.
>
> Anyway, if anybody has dealt with this recruiter and
> has had success, please let me know, maybe I'm wrong
> about him.
Visit http://www.coolnamehere.com/
It'll kill some time.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org