SPUG: Re: HTTP::Cookies question

Richard Anderson richard at richard-anderson.org
Thu Feb 28 14:33:12 CST 2002

>From perldoc HTTP::Cookies:
SYNOPSIS
        use HTTP::Cookies;
        $cookie_jar = HTTP::Cookies->new;

        $cookie_jar->add_cookie_header($request);
        $cookie_jar->extract_cookies($response);

$request must be a request OBJECT created by LWP::UserAgent (or some other
method I'm unaware of), not a URL.  HTTP::Cookies tried to invoke a method
named "url" in the parameter you passed to add_cookie_jar.

Cheers,
Richard
richard at richard-anderson.org
www.richard-anderson.org