SPUG: Wish list for SPUG 2003?

Jay Gray jaygray at scn.org
Mon Dec 30 15:32:38 CST 2002

SPUG will take ownership of the module, ship it to CPAN, and
otherwise own it for you. I'll see to it this module does not
slip between the cracks.

-- Aaron --- The following ("LC>") is the only info I could find.
             Would you please forward sources + doc + notes +
             whatever to me, so I may start organizing it?

-- Damian -- is there a CVS for general (or Monash-based) CPAN
             modules, or will I need to start my own / borrow
             from someone else? TIA

Jay Gray,
Seattle.

http://www.csse.monash.edu.au/~annn/hons/projects1999.html

LC> LlamaCard
LC>
LC> Damian Conway [faculty sponsor, not author]
LC>
LC> Hypercard, Supercard, and Metacard are all hypermedia, stack-based,
LC> WYSIWYG, persistent, event-driven, rapid software development
LC> systems. Each provides extensive customizability through a
LC> proprietory scripting language.
LC>
LC> The aim of this project is to create a free implementation of a
LC> similar application (LlamaCard), using Perl as the scripting
LC> language and various standard Perl libraries to help implement
LC> the GUI, so that the entire package is platform-independent.
LC>
LC> Experience with one of the above applications and with Perl
LC> programming would be highly advantageous.

PS. Uri has already told 'everyone' SPUG owns LlamaCard...
    ...sneaky, eh?

"URI" == Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote
(on Wed, 12 Dec 2001 at 14:31:51 -0500 (*)):

(*) http://archive.develooper.com/perl-trainers@perl.org/msg00328.html

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org