SPUG: Wish list for SPUG 2003?

Andrew Sweger andrew at sweger.net
Sun Dec 29 03:04:19 CST 2002

Aaron,

Congratulations. I've been eagerly waiting for this day. I am a big fan of
HyperTalk and anything resembling it. If SPUG chooses to jump on this
opportunity, I will put in what I can to the project. I will be very
interested in seeing Llamacard running in Mac OS X (and everything else
that runs Perl) now that Apple has dropped the ball on HyperCard.

--
Andrew B. Sweger -- The great thing about multitasking is that several
                                things can go wrong at once.

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org