SPUG: Re: SPUG Report Card, 2002

SPUG-list-owner tim at consultix-inc.com
Sun Dec 15 15:39:03 CST 2002

On Sat, Dec 14, 2002 at 05:20:21PM -0800, Tim Maher wrote:

> How did you like SPUG in 2002?

To help jog your memory, details on all the meetings are
still available at seattleperl.org; just click on January
in the navigation section at the top, and scroll through
the year from there.

In other news, I've got a picture of the "White Camel
Award" I was given for my SPUGly activities now on the website;
click on it for a larger image.

| Tim Maher, Ph.D.            tim at timmaher.org       |
| JAWCAR ("Just Another White Camel Award Recipient" |
| SPUG Founder & Leader       spug at seattleperl.org   |
| Seattle Perl Users Group    www.seattleperl.org    |

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org