SPUG: SOHO XP -- past status and future proposal

Dan Sanderson lists at dansanderson.com
Wed Dec 4 20:11:38 CST 2002

FWIW, the frost simulator was indeed a fun couple of hours, and the ways
in which my lousy little solution was less than ideal, compared to other
posted solutions, were instructive and interesting (to me :).  It was fun
to do by myself, but I can imagine it being a good pair experience.
Others obviously had fun generating pretty graphical output, too.
Satisfying for a snowless Seattle...

-- Dan

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org