SPUG: UW Perl, Python

Rebecca L. Schmidt beckyls at u.washington.edu
Fri Aug 30 11:49:43 CDT 2002

Hi all,

You are invited to a free Information Meeting describing the UW
Certificate Program in Perl Programming.  Please come and learn more about
this evening program taught by industry experts.  Wednesday, Sept. 4,
2002, 6-7 p.m., UW Extension Downtown, 1325 Fourth Ave., Suite 400,
Seattle.

This three-course certificate program is designed for adults from a
variety of fields who want to gain in-depth knowledge of Perl and to
practice its use.  The program begins in autumn (Seattle) or winter
(Bellevue).  We are accepting applications now.  You can find more
information, including how to apply, via the following URL:
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/certprog/per/per_main.asp

On another note, I am pleased to announce a new 3-day Python programming
course being offered at the UW October 21-23, 2002.  We are fortunate to
have Mark Lutz, well-known author of multiple O'Reilly Python books as the
instructor for this intensive course. Through lectures and laboratory
work, students learn the basics of Python programming.  Register by
calling (206) 543-2310 or 1 (800) 543-2320.  For more information, please
see:
http://www.outreach.washington.edu/extinfo/comp/programming.asp#python

Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Best regards,

Rebecca Schmidt
Academic Programs
University of Washington Extension
5001 25th Ave NE, Seattle, WA  98105-4190
rschmidt at ese.washington.edu; beckyls at u.washington.edu
(206) 221-6243
UW Box 354221

     POST TO: spug-list at pm.org       PROBLEMS: owner-spug-list at pm.org